Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

La finition n'est pas la même... Celle de gauche est la tienne et, en conséquence, celle de droite est la mienne.

En tout cas, tout est branché correctement. Lundi, je binde et teste mon drone pour comprendre ce qu'il ne vas pas.

0cd764176abcf00a8347e61d0358211a.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G901F en utilisant Tapatalk

C'est clair :)  !!!

A propos, j'échange avec SAV de Hubsan. Je joins la discussion :

>MA DEMANDE

Hello,

I have a problem with trim yaw. When I push the joystick up to fly the drone, it turns on itself. I used the drone only 4 times and this problem appeared quickly.

Besides I have the T1 button that varies the trim, it is not at all normal. It would appear that this button has no use on the H501S.

Thank you for your help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8IzSfauTmE

>LA REPONSE

Hi,

Did you try calibrating your transmitter sticks?

You can calibrate your transmitter sticks by holding both sticks to the upper left corner then turn on your transmitter. After the 'calibrate sticks mode 2' message pops out, rotate both sticks 360 degree for 2~3 times and long press any one of the trims on the controller to complete sticks calibration.

Best regards,
Kevin Chen
Hubsan USA

>MA REPONSE

Hello,

Yes I tried several times but by putting the two sticks in the upper left corner and then turning on the radio control, it starts normally. So I can not proceed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_cdzgcEmws

>SA REPONSE A LAQUELLE JE N'AI PAS ENCORE REPONDU

Hi,

What if you pull your left stick to the upper left corner and your right stick to the upper right corner then turn on your transmitter? Will this allow you to enter mode 1 stick calibration?

Have you also tried flashing the firmware on your transmitter?

Best regards,
Kevin Chen
Hubsan USA

Peut être ça peut aider JP dans le diagnostique.

• Créer...

Information importante

En utilisant ce site, vous acceptez nos Conditions d’utilisation.